Jul 22, 2014

Get the Look: Blair Waldorf

You know you love me, XOXO Gossip Girl"

"& Who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell."

I'm no Blair Waldorf, but I can definitely recreate her signature classy, preppy style... for MUCH less. Most of my clothing items are from everyday stores, so you too can easily look like your favorite upper east sider!


Blair in her high school days, still looks put together and professional. Wear this to an interview, office job, or anywhere where you want to look polished and ready to get down to business.
Blazer- H&M Skirt & Belt- Forever 21 Shoes-Charlotte Russe Ribbon -Forever21


Date night? This outfit would be perfect for a dinner/movie or even meeting the parents for the first time. Simple yet elegant and easy to recreate.
Dress -Forever 21 Scarf -Abercrombie & Fitch Belt -Forever 21


One of my favorite outfits from Blair, it's cute and flirty but can still be worn in a work setting. Perfect if you're planning to head out to town on a Friday after work; you don't even need to change!
Skirt -H&M Blouse-Gap Shoes -Charlotte Russe Headband & Necklace -Forever 21 Bracelet -Icing


Fun and still classy, this look would be great to go out to town with your girls with. The red/orange skirt stands out, so you'll be getting noticed all night.
Skirt -Charlotte Russe Tank -Abercrombie & Fitch Cardigan -Abercrombie & Fitch Shoes -Charlotte Russe


A picnic at the park is where I would wear this fresh and bright outfit. Very girly, flirty, and inexpensive! 
Skirt -Abercrombie & Fitch Shirt -TJ Max Shoes -Forever 21 Headband -Wet Seal